Children's Claritin Chewable Tablets, provides effective, 24-hour allergy relief of your child’s allergy symptoms, like sneezing, runny nose, and itchy, watery eyes. Antihistamine. For children ages 2+. Each tablet contains 5mg of loratadine.
- Children's Claritin is the #1 Pediatrician Recommended Non-Drowsy Oral Allergy Brand
- 24-hour, non-drowsy indoor and outdoor allergy relief
- Kid approved great taste
- Provides 24-hr allergy relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat
- Bubblegum flavor
Product of Ireland
Adults and children 6 years and over: chew 2 tablets daily; not more than 2 tablets in 24 hours. Children 2 to under 6 years of age: chew 1 tablet daily; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours. Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Consumers with liver or kidney disease: ask a doctor.
- Phenylketonurics: contains phenylalanine 1.9mg per tablet
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Children's Claritin is open or torn
- store between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F)
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.07
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 3.88x 3.0
Item Code: 910321
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.