3% Hydrogen Peroxide
Triple Action Cleaning
- Deep Cleans
- Loosens Dirt
- Enhanced Protein Removal
- For All Soft & RGP Contact Lenses
- Meets TSA Requirements
- Free Lens Case Included
A convenient and highly effective hydrogen peroxide based system for simultaneous cleaning, daily protein removal and disinfecting of soft (hydrophilic) and rigid gas permeable lenses as recommended by your eye care professional.
In a clinical study versus the leading multi-purpose solutions, lens wearers rated this cleaning and disinfecting solution better for cleaning, initial comfort, end of day comfort, overall comfort and clarity of vision, providing a natural, no lens feel.
What's Inside Makes the Difference:
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide: You see it working. Kills germs and bacteria that can cause serious infections. Bubbling action removes protein, dirt and build-up.
- Disposable lens case with neutralizing disc: After neutralization, no preservatives or harsh chemicals enter your eye. Neutralizes the active disinfectant to create a gentle saline solution close to your own tears.
- Pluronic 17R4: For the clean, comfortable lenses. Built-in cleaner. Cleans without rubbing.
Made in USA
To ensure proper disinfection of your lenses, you must follow the instructions completely. Do not skip any steps. Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses. Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for special instructions for RGP lenses.
- Remove and place each lens into the appropriately marked L/R domed lens holder. Rinse with Clear Care solution for 5 seconds.
- Fill the Clear Care lens case to the fill line with Clear Care solution and place the lens holder in the case.
- Tighten the cap on the Clear Care lens case and store lenses for at least 6 hours. Do not shake the case. Your lenses are ready to wear after soaking for 6 hours. No final rinse with saline is necessary.
Dispose of your old Clear Care lens case with each new purchase of Clear Care solution. Always follow your eye care professional's instructions. Please refer to the package insert printed on the inside of this carton for detailed directions and important safety information. Keep Clear Care out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.© 2006-2012, 2013 Novartis
Do not squirt Clear Care directly into your eyes or burning and stinging will result. Do not use flat lens case. Clear Care only works with the special lens case provided. Do not remove lenses from case until at least 6 hours later. The solution needs time to neutralize. Never rinse your contact lenses with Clear Care before your put them in your eyes. If you want to rinse lenses, use sterile saline.
Contradictions: There are no known contraindications for use of Clear Care. If you are allergic to any ingredient in this solution, do not use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.1x 5.59
Item Code: 358495
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.