Clearasil actives work with the skin to open up blocked pores, which can lead to pimples and breakouts. Delivers max strength active deep into the pores, to treat pimples fast. Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as 4 hours.
- With Acceladerm technology
- Dermatologist tested
Made in USA
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 application to once a day or every other day,
- Store in a cool fry place
- Store in an upright position
- Keep outer packaging for precautions and directions
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
For external use only
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, if product gets into the eyes rinse thoroughly with water.
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one acne medication should be used unless directed by your doctor.
- Limit use to the face and neck
Stop use and ask doctor if skin or eye irritation develops.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, het medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For treatment of acne
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.95x 1.4x 5.75
Item Code: 478529
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.