2 Sprays & Go
- Shortens you cold & works fast
- #1 pharmacist recommended brand
Take this oral spray at the first sign of a cold. It is safe to take with most other medications (see warnings). Does not cause drowsiness or lightheadedness or affect blood pressure.
Each bottle contains at least 90 sprays = 45 doses. Adults and children 12 years and over:
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Spray 2 times in mouth at the onset of symptoms on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and gums. Retain for 15 seconds. Swallow
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside. Up to 12 sprays (6 doses) per day
For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Other Information:
- Avoid possible minor stomach upset - do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking this oral spray as it may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
- No artificial colors
©ProPhase Labs, Inc.
For oral use only. When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy; zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days. COLD-EEZE Oral Spray is formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.85x 4.85
Item Code: 166611
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.