2 sprays & go. Shortens your cold, works fast. #1 pharmacist recommended. Take at the first sign of a cold. 2 sprays = 1 dose of cold remedy. It is safe to take with most other medications. Does not cause drowsiness or light headedness. Does not affect blood pressure.
Each bottle contains at least 90 sprays = 45 doses. Adults and children 12 years and over:
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Spray 2 times in mouth at the onset of symptoms on inside of cheeks, roof of mouth and gums. Retain for 15 seconds. Swallow
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside. Up to 12 sprays (6 doses) per day
For children under 12 years of age, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Other Information:
- Avoid possible minor stomach upset - do not take on an empty stomach
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking this oral spray as it may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
- No artificial colors
©ProPhase Labs, Inc.
For oral use only. When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, flush with water and immediately seek professional help
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy; zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines
Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days. COLD-EEZE Oral Spray is formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for Influenza or Allergies. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.5x 2.85x 4.85
Item Code: 166611
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.