- Provides whole mouth health
- With cavity prevention
- Prevents plaque buildup
Helps Prevent: Cavities | Gingivitis | Plaque
Fights Tartar | Freshens Breath | Gently Cleans
Anticavity Fluoride and Antigingivitis Toothpaste.
For whole mouth health.
- Helps Prevent Cavities
- Helps Prevent Plaque Buildup
- Helps Prevent Gingivitis
- Helps Reduce Gum Bleeding
- Strengthens Enamel
- Cleans Teeth
- Fights Tartar Buildup
- Fights Bad Breath
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 6 years of age: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Aids in the prevention of :
Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.65
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.68x 9.2x 2.03
Item Code: 627139
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.