- USP purified water
- Clean scent
Exopheryl™ Odor Eliminator
With Aloe & Vitamin E
- Exclusive, water-based ingredient - Exopheryl™ Odor Eliminator - surrounds and entraps odor molecules, instead of masking them with fragrance.
- Powerful, proven deodorizing action! Over the course of eight hours, Exopheryl was found to be twice as effective as standard deodorant alone. Eliminates the need for additional deodorizing hygiene products.
- Increases satisfaction. Helps make the healthcare environment more pleasant for patients, staff and visitors by eliminating offensive odors.
- Rinse-free cleansing and moisturizing with aloe and vitamin E.
- Dermatologist-tested formula; proven hypoallergenic, gentle and non-irritating.
- Latex-free product; contains USP purified water.
The best of the best! Comfort Bath cleansing is also available with advanced odor elimination! It's the ultimate cleansing solution for any patient - especially those with problem odor. Washclothes made with Cellulose fiber and Polyester (PET) Fiber.
Made in USA
Microwave Warming Instructions: Peel open label. Warm package no longer than one minute. Reseal label to retain warmth. Since microwave wattage varies, adjust heating time accordingly. To reheat a minimum of two or more clothes, heat in package for no more than 20 seconds. Discard immediately if dry. May be used at room temperature or warmed in a Comfort Personal Cleansing Warmer.
Bathing Instructions: Use one washcloth for each area of the body then discard. Reseal label to retain warmth.
- Face, Neck & Chest
- Right Arm
- Left Arm
- Right Leg
- Left Leg
©Sage Products, Inc.
If there is any indication washcloths are excessively hot, do not use. Remember, gloves diminish your sensitivity to heat. Closely monitor heat level with infants, unresponsive or skin sensitive individuals.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.5x 1.0x 9.0
Item Code: 550951
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.