• Features 4 heat settings
• Includes an extra-long 4" hose
• Utilizes for a quick and easy storage
For healthy, shiny hair, use with hot conditioning treatment. Great for medium, large, and jumbo rollers.
- Extra large bonnet fits jumbo rollers
- Concentrator nozzle for precision styling and versatility
- Vent brush for hot air curling power
- Extra-long 4' hose
- Purse-shaped case saves space
- Incluye instrucciones en Espanol
- Limited 2 year warranty
4 Heat Settings for maximum styling versatility: High/Medium/Low/Cool.
Hose and bonnet come with Easy Lock System: push and release button to unfold; push button and pull drawstring for quick and easy storage.
The Soft Bonnet Dryer has all the features of the classic salon hood dryer.
Conair has kept all the good qualities of these "hard-hat" dryers, softened them and made them more convenient: a 4' hose gives you flexibility to move and the easy lock feature makes it a snap to secure the bonnet around your head and to collapse and store the hose. With its small case, this dryer does not take up any more space than a purse.
Pamper yourself with a hot conditioning treatment for healthy-looking, shiny hair any time you want. For long-lasting styling results, the Soft Bonnet Dryer can be used with rollers of all sizes to create beautiful curls and waves. For complete professional drying and precision styling use the concentrator nozzle and the hot air vent brush - create salon-type results in the comfort of your own home.
SoftBonnet dryer does not include rollers.
For info on any Conair product call:
1-800-3-Conair, or visit us on the web at conair.com
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
How to Set Up and Pack Away your Collapsible Soft Bonnet Dryer with the easy "Pull, Lock, & Release" Drawstring System:
1. Press the release button on the hose to loosen the locking mechanism.
2. Attach the bonnet to the hose and place over rollers. Follow the user manual for drying instructions.
3. After use, pull the drawstring and lock it. It's that simple: no effort to push together a springy hose to compact it for storage.
4. Store hose and bonnet in the elegant purse-shaped case - stands up to save space.
©2004 Conair Corporation