Coricidin HBP Chest Congestion & Cough, Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels20.0 ea
Decongestant-Free Cold Relief for People with High Blood Pressure
- Relieves Chest Congestion & Cough
- Controls Cough Fast
- Helps Loosen Phlegm
- Non-Drowsy Liqui-Gels®
This product is sealed in blister units. If Coricidin HBP® backing has been torn or removed, do not use product.
Made in Canada
- Do not exceed recommended dose
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 or 2 softgels every 4 hours, not more than 12 softgels in 24 hours
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Protect from freezing
- Protect from excessive moisture
- Cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus)
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Abuse of this product can lead to serious injury.
Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
|Serving Size||1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.1x 3.3x 4.15
Item Code: 689661
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.