- Lowers lactic acid level during and after training by 40% for less burning and cramping during training and less soreness after.
- Stabilizes power output during intense exercise by over 10% for more strength - especially towards the end of your workout.
- Reduces perceived exertion by 20% so you feel less fatigued during training.
- Reduces oxygen consumption rate by 11% at the same performance level This leaves you with more "wind" (more of VO2-max remaining) for even higher performance.
- Increases recuperation rate by over 10% to reduce frustrating strength variations from one workout day to the next.
- Contains electrolytes, no sucrose, aspartame or caffeine, and just enough sodium.
These results are possible because of the discovery of a unique, patented, new energy component: alpha-L-Polylactate (lactate with acid removed, clustered around amino acids and carbohydrates). This type of lactate is efficiently used for energy, like carbohydrate, but enters tissue 2-10 times faster and decreases tissue acidity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Mix one to one and a half scoops in 16 oz of water. Begin drinking 15-30 minutes into exercise. Drink 5 oz every 15 minutes. After training, slowly drink another 16 oz over the next hour to aid in recovery.
© 2007 Cytomax
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Sodium - Electrolytes||120mg|
|Potassium - Electrolytes||60mg|
|Magnesium - Electrolytes||14mg|
|Calcium - Electrolytes||6mg|
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7.74
Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 6.0x 10.05
Item Code: 128463
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.