Most Americans need to reduce the number of calories they consume. Since lipids or fats contain approximately twice the caloric energy of carbs, minimizing the total fat content in this supplement - while maintaining the overall fat-burning benefits of lean lipids - helps to accomplish this goal.* Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown that all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat. The lean lipids used in this supplement help promote fat loss three ways.*
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), the predigested, "fat burning fats", are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Of total lipids, human mother's milk contains approximately 20% MCTs. This supplement replicates this important lipid structure.*
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stored as fat. These lipids are additionally functional, since they enhance mineral retention and anti-inflammatory response.*
- Recent research reveals that calories plus engineered lipids, consumed before and during workouts, promotes leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with fewer deposited as fat.*
Choose carbohydrates wisely: Low-sugar, complex carbs are an important part of a healthy, active lifestyle. Zero-lactose, starch-based complex carbs as formulated here supply energy to the body in the form of glucose. Glucose is the only energy source for red blood cells and the preferred energy source for exercising muscles that are operating anaerobically. This supplement also supplies carbs in the form of fiber, acknowledging that fiber is an important part of a healthy diet.*
Evopro - nature's ultimate anabolic protein-amino blend: Human milk is composed of unique and highly complex proteins, peptides, and amino acids, which together promote rapid muscle tissue growth. Nature created this precise mix to stimulate muscle growth to higher levels, and Evopro models nature by including these same alpha and beta micellar caseins (from calcium and sodium caseinate), L-glutamine, and alphalactalbumin and lactoferrin (from whey). Evopro is your ultimate nitrogen delivery source for muscle development.*
- 33% less fat than our original supplement
- Calories have been reduced from 175 to 150 per serving
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Mix 1 scoop (35g) into 5-6 fl-oz water or Mix 2 scoops (70g) into 10-12 fl-oz water.
Muscle Milk Light can be used before workouts, after workouts, or prior to bedtime. Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity. CytoSport products complement a healthful eating and hydration plan that, when combined with a balanced exercise program, may contribute to healthy weight management and recovery from exercise.
Use as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition.
Contains ingredients derived from Milk and Soy.
This product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, and eggs.
|Serving Size||1 Scoop|
|Serving Per Container||25|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.45x 5.45x 9.6
Item Code: 472895
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.