SoftSheen-Carson Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color Permanent Hair Color, 371 Jet Black1ea
- Fade-resistant rich conditioning color
- With moisture seal technology
- Locks in true-to-tone color & shine
Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color
- With moisture seal technology
- locks in true-to-tone color and shine
This Kit Contains:
- Applicator Bottle Containing Cream Developer
- Bottle of Permanent Haircolor
- Moisture Rich Conditioner Tube
- Instruction Sheet with Plastic Gloves
Now from the #1 Permanent Haircolor Brand in the US Ethnic Market
Dark and Lovely Fade-Resistant Rich Conditioning Color.
- An innovative formula that delivers vibrant, fade-resistant color and shine. This new formula contains Dark and Lovely's exclusive Moisture Seal Technology for double the conditioning power - especially designed to help protect relaxed and natural hair while coloring. The result is silky, shiny hair and luxurious, rich color.
- After Color Conditioner - Multiple applications
- Non-Drip Liquid Cream-Gel - Easy, no mess application
- Low Ammonia Formula - New pleasant fragrance
- Aloe Vera & Sunflower Oil - Rich moisturizing ingredients
Double Conditioning Power
Moisture Seal Technology
A super-rich conditioning cocoon wraps around the hairstrand to help protect it from dryness and damage even after multiple shampoos.
- Locks in shine to illuminate color
- Helps protect colored hair from breakage
- Leaves hair smooth and silky
- Cream Developer: 437047 U-water, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, trideceth-2 carboxamide MEA, ceteareth-25, glycerin, pentasodium pentetate, sodium stannate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, F.I.L. D141/10
- Rich Conditioning Color: 32718 CA-Water, trideceth-2 carboxamide MEA, alcohol denat., glyceryl lauryl ether, deceth-3,propylene glycol, ethanolamine, p-Phenylenediamine, oleyl alcohol, frangrance, 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol HCI, resorcinol, thiolactic acid, EDTA, polyqyarernium-24, m-Aminophenol, N,N-BIS(2-hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine sulfate, Erythorbic acid, F.I.L. D27082/1
- Moisture Rich Conditioner: 42497 SS2-water, cyclopentasiloxane, cetearyl alcohol, candelilla cera/candelilla wax, dimethiconol, polyquaternium-37, paraffinum liquidum/mineral oil, glycerin, cetyl esters, peg-150/stearyl alcohol/SMDI copolymer, fragrance, methylparaben, ppg-1 trideceth-6, aloe barbadensis/aloe barbadensis leaf juice, helianthus annuus/sunflower seed oil, panthenol, citric acid, chlorhexidine dihydrochloride, F.I.L. D10305/1
Made in USA
- Read enclosed directions carefully before use.
Important: Haircolor can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be severe. Therefore, you must follow these precautions :
- Do not use if:
- you have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- you have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- If you have a tattoo the risks of allergic reaction may be increased.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product. Remember to buy your product 2 days ahead of time.
- Developer contains hydrogen peroxide.
- Hair colorant contains diaminobenzenes and resorcinol.
- Avoid contact of this product with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in the kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Wait at least 14 days after bleaching, relaxing or permanent waving before coloring.
- Keep product out of the reach of children.
Caution: This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test, according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows; to do so may cause blindness.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.3x 3.55x 6.3
Item Code: 741702
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.