Frequently bought with...
- $1149Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $579Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
Long lasting protection from mosquitoes, ticks, biting flies, gnats & chiggers. Repels mosquitoes that may cause West Nile Virus.
- Convenient to toss in car, purse, backpack or wallet
- Contains DEET
- Individually wrapped
- Won't dry out
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
Open package, remove and unfold towelettes. For maximum protection moisten all exposed skin evenly and completely. Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Avoid over-application of this product. Frequent reapplication is unnecessary. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. After returning indoors wash treated skin with soap and water. Do not use under clothing. Will not damage cotton, wool or nylon. DO NOT APPLY ON OR NEAR: acetate, rayon, spandex, or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, leather, watch crystals and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
Disposal: Before disposing, empty package using the product according to the label. Do not reuse towelette or wrapper. Place under towelette and wrapper in trash. Place outer container in trash or offer for recycling if available.
©S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
Hazards To Humans: Warning - Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- Skin: If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, take off contaminated clothing, wash treated skin and call a posion control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Physical & Chemical Hazards: Flammable - Do not use near hear or open flame. Keep treated surfaces away from fire or flame until dry.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.22
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.35x 3.9x 5.55
Item Code: 647697
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- 2/$1000 or 1/$599Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $999Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $269earn points
- $899Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $499Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF