- Maximum strength contains 98.25% Deet
- Up to 10 hours protection
- Protection against mosquitoes, biting flies, chiggers, ticks, fleas and gnats
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry West Nile Virus
Provides up to 10 hours of protection from mosquitoes and biting flies: gnats, sand flies, black flies
Also repels stable flies, ticks, chiggers and fleas. Contains 98.25% Deet. The pump spray allows easy application to skin, hair and clothing, while keeping hands repellent free.
Made in Canada
- It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
- Hold container upright 4 to 6 inches away from skin or clothing and spray.
- Do not apply over cuts, wounds, irritated or sunburned skin.
- Do not spray in enclosed areas.
- Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing.
- Avoid over-application of this product.
- Frequent reapplication and saturation are unnecessary.
- Do not allow children to handle this product.
- Do not apply to children's hands.
- When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- Spread evenly with hands to moisten all expose skin.
- To apply to face:
- Spray palm of hand first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes.
- Do not spray directly onto face.
- Do not apply near eyes and mouth.
- Apply sparingly around ears.
- Works on outer surface of clothing:
- Do not use under clothing.
- Spray shirts, pants, socks and hats.
- For ticks and chiggers also spray cuffs, socks and around other opening in outer clothing.
- Will not damage cotton, wool, or nylon.
- Do not apply on or near: Acetate, rayon, spandex, or other synthetics (other than nylon), furniture, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces including automobiles.
- Storage and disposal:
- Storage: Store away from heat or flame in an area inaccessible to children.
- Disposal: Nonrefillable container. Before disposing, empty container by using the product according to the label. Do not reuse or refill this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partially filled: Call your local solid waste agency or 800-529-3394 for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
©2013 S.C. Johnson & Sons, Inc.
- Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
- If in eyes: Hold eye and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
- If you suspect a reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin, and call your local poison control center.
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.17
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.05x 4.11x 6.94
Item Code: 647782
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.