- 12 hour cough relief
- Contains no fever reducer or pain reliever
- 12 years to adult: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- 6 to under 12: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours
- 4 to under 6: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Under 4: do not use
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Each 5 mL contains sodium 7 mg
- Chronic cough that lasts as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- The impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.48
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.72x 2.77x 5.77
Item Code: 500546
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.