Delsym Children's Liquid Cough + Chest Congestion DM Cherry6.0 fl oz
- Chest Congestion
- Thins & Loosens Mucus
Dosing Cup Provided
Each 5 mL Contains: Sodium 4 mg
Made in England
- Peel corner to read complete drug facts and information
- Dose every 4 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in any 24 hour period
- Measure only with dosing cup provided
- Do not use dosing cup with other products
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 10 mL - 20 mL every 4 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL - 10 mL every 4 hours
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL - 5 mL every 4 hours
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use
- Each 5 mL contains: sodium 4 mg
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Do not refrigerate
- Dosing cup provided
- Persistent or chronic cough such occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Temporarily relieves: cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants; the intensity of coughing; the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep.
|Serving Size||5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.53
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.46x 2.49x 5.74
Item Code: 271418
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.