12 Hour Cough Relief
Extend-Release Suspension Cough Suppressant
Grape-Flavored Liquid - Alcohol-Free
Contains No Fever Reducer or Pain Reliever
Dosing cup included
- Shake Bottle Well Before Use
- Measure only with a dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor:
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
© 2009 RBI
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- chronic cough that lasts as occurring with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 7 mg.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
|Serving Size||1 5 mL|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.15x 2.9x 6.45
Item Code: 500547