- Easy to carry, easy to use! Take it with you on the run
- Removes trapped food as well as plaque & tarter to fight gingivitis. Unique scaler design for optimum plaque removal
- The tool head unscrews and reverses easily to allow access to each professional instrument, and cap screws on base for full-size handle
- Recommended by dentists to increase health of teeth and gums
Made in ChinaExplorer Pik
- For food removal: Start at gum line between the teeth and gently pull pik away from gum line to remove the impacted food. The point should always be at a 90 degree angle to the teeth.
- For plaque removal and difficult stain and tartar removal: For best results, the face of scaler should be at the angle shown in the picture on the back of package. Scale between teeth, away from the gum. Light to medium pressure should be used. Remove plaque and tartar until the surface is clean and glass-like. Repeat procedure working from inside to outside on both upper and lower teeth.
- For flossing action: Gently insert tip of scaler between natural teeth only at gum line. Slide back and forth gently. Do not force into tight spaces.
- Use the explorer pik and dental scaler every day for good oral hygiene and effective plaque control.
- Clean pik and scaler with soap and hot water after use. At least once a week clean pik and scaler with alcohol and rinse in water.
- Keep pik and scaler covered when not in use.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.55x 2.0x 5.7
Item Code: 240783
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.