- Safe for children 2 years and older
- Hospital strength
- Contains aloe and vitamin E
- Clean the affected area
- Adults and children 2 years and older: Apply a small amount to the affected area 1 to 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor
- To use this product, hold can 6 to 12 inches away from affected area. Direct spray nozzle towards skin and press button to activate spray. To apply to face, first spray into palm of hand then touch hand to face
Caution: Avoid contact with leather, fabric and upholstery to prevent possible staining or discoloration. © 2009 Medtech Products Inc.
Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and mucous membranes.
Contents flammable. Keep away from fire, open flame and heat.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can. Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Do not:
- Apply over large areas of the body
- Use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- Use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Use this product while smoking
- Use only as directed
- Do not spray in the eyes, face or mouth
- Do not inhale
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
- Condition persists or worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Itching, rash or irritation develop
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.32
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.05x 5.75
Item Code: 614466
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.