Desenex Antifungal Powder, Cures Athlete's Foot, 2% Miconazole Nitrate3.0 oz
- Soothes & cures athlete's foot
- Helps keep feet dry & fights odor
- Relieves itching, cracking & burning
- Prescription Strength
- Absorbs Wetness
- Relieves Itching & Burning
- Cures Most Athlete's Foot
- 2% Miconazole Nitrate, Antifungal
adults and children 2 years and older
- wash the affected area with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice a day (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
- pay special attention to the spaces between the toes. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once a day
- use every day for 4 weeks
children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). See container bottom for lot number and expiration date.© 2009
For external use only.
Do not use
- in the eyes
- for nail or scalp infections
When using this product do not get into the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs or gets worse
- no improvement within 4 weeks
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis)
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, and discomfort associated with athlete's foot
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.28
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 6.1
Item Code: 925762
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.