Zinc Oxide Diaper Rash Cream
- Maximum Level of Rash-Fighting Ingredient
- Helps Heal, Soothe & Prevent Diaper Rash
- #1 Choice of Pediatricians & Moms
Desitin® Rapid Relief Cream instantly forms a protective layer on your body's skin to soother and relieve rash discomfort, providing relief from first use. This hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested creamy formula goes on smoothly and wipes off easily, making Desitin® Rapid relief Cream your everyday partner in protecting against and treating diaper rash for relief your baby can feel.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area
- Allow to dry.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 20° and 25° C (68° and 77° F).
© J&J CCI 2008
For External Use Only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Max level of rash-fighting ingredient
- Helps heal, soothe & prevent diaper rash
- #1 Choice of pediatricians & moms
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.88x 4.94x 1.44
Item Code: 987194
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.