- Alpha-lipoic acid veggie caps
- Helps defend against free radicals
- Maintains a healthy blood sugar level
- Dietary Supplement
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Helps support the body's defenses against free radicals*
- Helps recycle antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C and Vitamin E*
- Helps maintain a healthy blood sugar level when used as part of the diet*
- Non-GMO / Gluten Free /Soy Free/Vegan
Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that functions like a vitamin. ALA plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that produces energy in cells. Lipoic acid is required for synthesis of acetyl CoA, a key metabolite in the cellular process that turns glucose (blood sugar) into energy. ALA also has antioxidant properties and thus is important for controlling free radicals. Because it is soluble in both water and fat, ALA is sometimes referred to as the "universal antioxidant."*
Contains Nothing Other Than Listed Ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in United States
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
©Doctor's Best, Inc
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid 300 mg|
|Serving Size||1 Veggie Capsule|
|Serving Per Container||180|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||300mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.0x 2.5x 5.0
Item Code: 286396