- Promotes carbohydrate management
- Helps conserve antioxidant nutrients
- Promotes blood sugar metabolism
Science Based Nutrition™
Promotes Healthy Carbohydrate Management*
- Supports Mitochondrial Energy Production*
- Helps Conserve Antioxidant Nutrients such as Vitamin C & Vitamin E*
- Promotes Healthy Blood Sugar Metabolism as Part of a Healthy Diet*
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a medium chain fatty acid with 2 sulfur atoms. It is both a coenzyme and a potent antioxidant. ALA is essential for the functioning of 5 enzymes involved in glucose and amino acid metabolism. Mitochondria, our cells' energy generators, use ALA both for protection and to help generate usable energy for our cells. Being active in both the water and the fatty compartments of cells, ALA helps make diverse contributions to human health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule once or twice daily, preferably between meals. Higher intakes may be appropriate, as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
©Doctor's Best, Inc
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.55
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.25x 3.25x 5.75
Item Code: 928579