Flatten and fade any scar. Begin to see results in just weeks. 24 hour day and night treatment.
- Transparent and reusable 3-month supply
- 100% latex free
E-Sil solution: Helps promote healthy skin.
Silicone gel matrix pad: Innovatively engineered as a self-adhesive pad, there is no need for additional wraps or taping. The non-sticky side is smooth and soft to prevent fabrics from adhering.
- Transparent, easy to use and comfortable to wear
- Can be cut to fit the shape and size of any scar
- Washable and reusable. Stickiness returns after washing
- Made from the finest medical grade silicone
- 1 silicone gel matrix pad 2" x 5.5"
- E-Sil solution 0.5 fl oz
- Wash your hands and the scar area with soap and water. Dry thoroughly
- Cut the gel-pad to fit the scar area, as needed, so that the edges of the gel-pad extend at least 1/4" beyond the scar on all sides
- Gently peel the gel-matrix pad from the mylar release strip. (It's normal for small bits of the gel to remain on the mylar release strip.) Do not discard the mylar release strip
- Place the sticky side of the gel-pad directly onto the scar. For best results, wear the pad 8-12 hours per day (12 hours is recommended)
- When not wearing the gel-pad, place the gel-pad (sticky side) back onto the mylar release strip. Place the gel-pad back into the original pouch for protection, if desired
- Rub the E-Sil solution onto the scar when not wearing the gel-pad
- When the sticky side of the gel-pad appears dirty or worn, use your finger to gently wash the gel-pad with soap and water, as needed. Rinse with water and allow to air dry. The stickiness will return once dry. Do not fold while washing or drying
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.12
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.3x 4.55x 5.65
Item Code: 563324
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.