- All natural fiber supplement
- No gas or bloating
- Tasteless, non-gelling & gluten free
All Natural Fiber Supplement
- No Gas or Bloating
- Tasteless, Non-Gelling & Gluten Free
- Won't Interfere with Medications
- No Minimum Liquid Requirement
for Relief of Occasional Constipation
- Unlike many other fiber supplements, UniFiber is an insoluble fiber
- Can be taken with other medications and vitamins without altering their effectiveness
- Can be taken without liquids
- Sodium, potassium, phosphorous and gluten free
- Less than 1 net carb per serving
- Add UniFiber to your favorite recipe - it is tasteless and doesn't change the flavor of cooked or baked food
- Each serving of UniFiber contains 3g of natural fiber, similar to the amount of fiber found in 1 large bran muffin or 3/4 cup of cooked carrots
Stir one tablespoon of UniFiber into any beverage* or soft food (hot or cold). Can be taken up to 3 times daily if needed or as recommended by a doctor or pharmacist. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.
- 12 yrs to adult: 1 Tbsp. up to 3 times daily
- 6 to 11 yrs: 1/2 Tbsp. up to 2 times daily
- Under 6 yrs: Ask your doctor or pharmacist
*Not recommended for carbonated beverages.
© Alaven Consumer Healthcare, Inc.
Tamper-evident seal under cap.
|Serving Size||1 Tbsp (4g)|
|Serving Per Container||60|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.66
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.65x 3.6x 6.75
Item Code: 233845
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.