Dr. Scholl's Ingrown Toenail Pain Reliever0.3 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
Only treatment proven to relieve ingrown toenail pain*
- Most advanced treatment
- Medicated gel softens nail for easy trimming
- Foam ring and bandage cushion and protect affected area
*Among OTC products
- Sodium sulfide gel 0.3 oz
- 12 retainer ring cushions
- 12 protection bandages
Adults and Children 12 Years and Over:
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Place retainer ring on toe with slot over the area where the ingrown nail and skin meet. Smooth ring down firmly.
- Apply enough gel product to fill slot in the ring. Immediately replace cap on tube.
- Place round center section of bandage directly over the gel-filled ring to seal the gel in place. Smooth ends of bandage around toe.
- Repeat twice daily (morning and night) for up to 7 days until pain and discomfort is relieved or until the nail can be lifted out of the nail groove and easily trimmed.
Children Under 12 Years: Ask a doctor.
Retain carton for future reference on warnings, directions and full labeling.
Keep tube tightly closed when not in use.
Store between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F)
©2003 Distributed by Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
For external use only.
Do not use on open sores.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Poor blood circulation
When using this product use with a retainer ring.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Redness or swelling of your toe increases
- Discharge is present around the nail
- Symptoms last more then 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 2.55x 5.55
Item Code: 627659
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.