- 15 – 20 mmHg Compression socks
- Energizes & soothes tired, achy legs
- Stylish, sheer fabric
The Science of Comfort
- 85% Nylon, 15% Lycra-Spandex
- Improves Circulation with Moderate, 15-20 mmHg Medical Grade Support
- Stylish, Sheer Fabric
- Latex-Free to Prevent Common Allergic Reactions
- Energizes & Soothes Tired, Achy Legs & Feet
- Helps Relieve Symptoms of Varicose Veins, Edema, & DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Helps with Post-Surgical Recovery
Dr. Scholl’s Sheer Beige Moderate Support Socks are designed to provide your legs with the comfort and relief you need every day, all day. Socks are made with stylish, sheer fabric. Constructed with the greatest support at the ankle that graduates up the leg, socks improve circulation which energizes and helps relieve fatigued or aching legs and feet. Dr. Scholl's Graduated Compression socks also help with Varicose Veins, Edema, swelling, post-surgical recovery and DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis). Great for travel as well. Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
One pair per package, 15-20 mmHg, medium size is intended for women with a shoe size of 5.5-7.5, ankle circumference of 8-9.5" and a calf circumference of 11.5-15.5".
Made in USA
Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do no wring out. Roll in towel to remove excess moisture. Air-dry or tumble dry on delicate cycle on low dry heat. Do not iron.
©Schering Plough Healthcare
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.14
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.25x 2.0x 6.5
Item Code: 367600
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.