Drive Medical Tilt Top Overbed Table1.0 ea
- Easily assembled
- Top can be tilted 33" either direction
- Chrome-plated steel H base
The walnut, wood grain low-pressure laminate top on this deluxe tilt-top table by Drive Medical tilts 33 degrees in either direction, giving you the ability to adjust it to suit your needs. With the slightest upward pressure, the table can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 26.5"-46", and the top locks securely when the height adjustment handle is released. Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides added stability and security and lead to swivel casters, which allow for maneuverability.Features and Benefits
- Easily assembled
- Top can be tilted 33-degrees in either direction
- Top can be raised or lowered in infinite settings between 29.5"- 46"
- Swivel casters allow for easy maneuverability
- Chrome-plated steel "H" base provides security and stability
- Tabletop locks securely when height adjustment handle is released; It can be raised with the slightest upward pressure
- For proper assembly, do not remove bottom screw
- Actual Product Weight: 21 lbs
- Base Depth: 15.5"
- Base Width: 26.5"
- Overall Product Height: 29.5"
- Overall Product Length: 15.5"
- Overall Product Width: 30"
- Primary Product Color: Walnut
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 50 lbs
- Tabletop Depth: 15"
- Tabletop Height: 29.5"-46"
- Tabletop Width: 30"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # 13008
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.84
Product in inches (LxWxH): 33.5x 20.0x 5.0
Item Code: 455389
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.