Dulcolax Laxative Comfort Coated Tablets for Women25.0 ea
Arrives in 1-3 business days* Restrictions apply.
See shipping FAQ
Ship to home FREE at $35!|
Ship to Store FREE! Details
Online and store prices may vary
- Overnight relief
- Gentle enough for sensitive stomachs
- Comfort coated tablets
- Take with a glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 tablet in a single daily dose
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Protect from excessive humidity
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- Do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- Do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken.
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hour
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.0x 3.05x 3.45
Item Code: 414334
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.