Dependable Overnight Relief
Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated Dulcolax Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief. Trust Dulcolax Tablets to relieve constipation in 6 to 12 hours.
Made in the USA
Take with a glass of water
- adults and children 12 years and over - 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
- children 6 to under 12 years of age - 1 tablet in a single dose
- children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
©2011, Boehringer Ingelhelm Pharmaceuticals, Inc
Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablets
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Stop use and ask if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs o a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right away.
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hour
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.05
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.0x 2.0x 3.0
Item Code: 173502
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.