- Gentle, predictable, fast relief
- #1 doctor recommended brand (among stimulant laxatives)
Easy-to-insert, comfort shaped suppositories provide fast relief from constipation.
1-888-285-9159 (English/Spanish) M-F, 8:30-5 EST
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose. Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into rectum, pointed end first. Retain about 15 to 20 minutes
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). © 2014 Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Tamper evident: Individually sealed for your protection. Do Not Swallow.
For temporary relief of occasional constipation & irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour.
|Serving Size||1 Suppository|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.35
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.75x 3.45x 2.95
Item Code: 676347
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.