Gentle, Predictable Overnight Relief
Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated DULCOLAX Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief. Trust DULCOLAX Tablets to relieve constipation in 6 to 12 hours.
#1 Doctor Recommended Brand*
*Among Stimulant Laxatives
100 Comfort Coated Tablets (5mg each)
Questions about DULCOLAX? Visit Dulcolax.com. Or call toll-free 1-888-285-9159
Made in Mexico
- Adults and children 12 years and over - Take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose
- Children 6 to under 12 years - Take 1 tablet in a single daily dose
- Children under 6 years - Ask a doctor
©2002 Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken
- Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, or a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than two weeks
- When using this product: Do not chew or crush tablet. Do not use within one hour after taking an antacid or milk. You may have stomach discomfort, faintness or cramps
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: You do not have a bowel movement within 12 hours or if rectal bleeding occurs, or if you need to use a laxative for more than one week. These could be signs of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F). Avoid excessive humidity
- Relieves occasional constipation and irregularity
- This product usually causes bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.06
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.55x 3.1x 3.4
Item Code: 648707
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.