Gentle, Predictable overnight relief
Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated Dulcolax Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief. Trust Dulcolax Tablets to relieve constipation in 6 to 12 hours.
Dulcolax Tablets are convenient to use overnight, or whenever you need effective relief from constipation.
25 Comfort Coated Tablets (5mg each)
Questions about DULCOLAX? Visit Dulcolax.com. Or call toll-free 1-888-285-9159
- Adults and children 12 years and over - Take 1 to 3 tablets (usually 2) daily
- Children 6 to under 12 years - Take 1 tablet daily
- Children under 6 years - Ask a doctor
©2008 Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken
- Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, or a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- When using this product: Do not chew or crush tablet(s). It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps. Do not use within one hour after taking an antacid or milk.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: If you have rectal bleeding or no bowl movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you need to use a laxative for more than one week. These could be signs of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F). Avoid excessive humidity
- For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- This product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.02
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.85x 3.15x 3.45
Item Code: 676348
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.