Frequently bought with...
Gentle, softening relief, Daily Comfort
Dulcolax Stool Softener doesn't make you go, it makes it more comfortable to go - helping prevent hard stools that can cause discomfort or painful bowel movements.
Dulcolax Stool Softener contains the #1 doctor recommended stool softening ingredient. Many people find two liquid gels an effective starting dosage and then one liquid gel for maintenance.
Dulcolax Stool Softener should not be used for bowel cleansing procedures.
#1 Doctor Recommended Ingredient
Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
Made in Mexico
- Take with a glass of water
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 3 liquid gels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 liquid gel daily
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- Each liquid gel contains: sodium 6 mg
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F)
- Protect from excessive humidity
©Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- You have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition
- If you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away. Should not be used for bowel cleansing procedures.
- Temporary relief of occasional constipation and Irregularity
This product generally produces bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
|Serving Size||1 Liquid Gel|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.16
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 3.7x 3.45
Item Code: 648697