- Dries invisibly
- Provides waterproof adhesive
- In clear white color
(Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image will be revised, shortly)
World's Largest Seller
Made in U.S.A.
Note: Put on your eye shadow, mascara and eyeliner before your false eyelashes.
- Apply a thin line along base of false lash. (Never apply directly to your eyelids.)
- Let set for 30 seconds or until sticky. During this time, holding the lash by both ends of the base strip, flex it back and forth forming the shape of a horseshoe. This contours the base of the strip to fit easily and comfortably.
- Center the lash close to the base of your natural lashes and press end into place. To secure the lash firmly, gently press down the lash strip from one end to the other until adhesive is dry.
Duo blends with lashes when it dries... keeps lashes securely in place until you remove them.
To remove lashes: Gently peel lash strip from the outer to inner corner of lid. Care for your lashes by peeling off adhesive when you remove lashes and cleaning them regularly. Apply fresh Duo with each wearing. To insure proper flow of adhesive, remove any hardened adhesive from tip of tube.
American International Industries
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.03
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.0x 2.0x 4.0
Item Code: 779100
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points