- For household repairs, craft projects & more
- Dries fast
- Safe & non-toxic
- Since 1951, Glue-All has been specifically formulated to be the multi-purpose glue for use all around the house including repairs, crafts and school projects
- When strength & quality matter choose Glue-All
- Bonds strong. Dries clear. Fast drying
- Works on a variety of surfaces
- ACMI AP: Art & Creative Materials Institute certified
- Conforms to ASTM D 4236
Made in United StatesApplication: Use on clean, dry surfaces over 60 degrees F. For paper, cloth, etc. spread thinly - press - let dry. For wood, pottery, etc. spread heavily - apply pressure with clamp or weight, wait 35 minutes for bond to set. Allow to sit overnight for full strength. Clean-Up: Use a damp cloth before glue dries. To Open/Close: Twist cap to open. Always close cap tightly and store upright. Note: Not for photos, bare metal, submerged or heated surfaces. Keep from freezing. © 2015 Elmer's Products, Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.31
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.18x 2.5x 5.81
Item Code: 473770
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.