Elmer's Instant Krazy Glue0.07 oz.
Online and store prices may vary
- Best for pottery, ceramics and other porous surfaces
- No run formula
- Glues up, down, and sideways
- Fills gaps on less than perfectly-mated surfaces
- Forms a strong, long-lasting bond
- Best for these surfaces
- Ceramic, rubber, pottery, metal, wood, plastic (PVC, ABS, FRP), leather, vinyl
- Made in Japan
- Read instructions before using
- Protect work area. Glue may damage fabrics and furniture finishes.
- Screw cap onto tube. Cap automatically pierces tube.
- Remove red cap from applicator before use. Gently squeeze tube applying one to four drops per square inch depending on porosity. Too much glue or spreading glue will make a poor bond or no bond.
- Parts to be glued should be clean and dry. Parts must mate. Metals may have to be cleaned with a solvent or scraped. Dampen porous ceramics on one side and apply glue to dry side. Sand or plane wood surfaces flat. Remove paint, glue, etc. from surface to be bonded.
- Join the parts and press for 30 seconds. Allow to set for a few minutes.
- Replace red top over applicator tip.
- Not for use on foam, rear view mirrors, polyethylene, Teflon or other fluorocarbons
- Do not put bonded items in oven or on stove
- Do not use to attach artificial nails
- Store in cool, dark place
- Eye and skin irritant
- Bonds skin instantly
- Contains ethyl cyanoacrylate
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- If eye or mouth contact occurs, hold eyelid or mouth open and rinse thoroughly but gently with water only for 15 minutes and get medical attention
- Liquid glue will sting eye temporarily
- Solidified glue may irritate eye like a grain of sand and should be treated by an eye doctor
- If skin bonding occurs, soak in acetone-based nail polish remover or warm soapy water and carefully peel or roll skin apart (do not pull)
- Contact through clothing may cause skin burn
- If spilled on clothing, flush with cold water
- Avoid prolonged breathing of vapors
- Use with adequate ventilation
- Keep out of reach of children
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 0.61x 1.69x 7.0
Item Code: 834002
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.