There are regular specialty batteries, and then there are Energizer Specialty Batteries. So get the durable, reliable power that keeps going with this Energizer 392 Silver Oxide Button Cell Battery. It delivers long-lasting power to your button-battery-operated devices, from household electronics like keyless entry systems, to e-books, toys, calculators, and watches, to heart rate and glucose monitors. And these zero-mercury coin batteries can hold power for up to five years in storage. Choose Energizer Specialty Batteries for long-lasting power you can count on when you need it.
- Energizer 392 Silver Oxide Button Cell 1.5-Volt Battery
- Delivers long-lasting, dependable power to your button-battery-operated devices, like medical devices, calculators, toys, and watches
- Holds power for up to 5 years in storage, ensuring you have button batteries ready when you need them
- Cell size: 392; Type: Silver Oxide; Volt: 1.5
- Replacement for: SR41, D392/384, SP392, SP384, V392, V384, SG8, 317, WL5, SR1120W, SR41SW, GS3, SB-D1, SB-AL, 10L125, 280-11, 280-13, SR736W, TR41W, 1135S0, and 1134S0
- Responsibly designed: Our zero-mercury silver oxide button batteries power devices with less impact on the environment
Made in UNITED STATES©
Energizer Holdings, Inc.
(1) Keep away from children. If swallowed promptly see doctor; have doctor phone (202)625-3333 collect.
(2) Do not install backwards, charge, put in fire or mix with other battery types - may explode or leak causing injury.
Replace all batteries at the same time..
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this timeSee Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.01
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.45x 1.6x 3.45
Item Code: 435644
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.