Frequently bought with...
- Supports premature baby development
- With extra vitamins and minerals
- Includes our blend of DHA and ARA
Scientifically Designed to Support Premature Baby Development & Growth
- With extra vitamins and minerals*, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby's healthy development.
- Includes our blend of DHA and ARA (important fatty acids found naturally in breast milk) at expert recommended levels.
- Premature babies fed Enfamil formulas during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of healthy breastfed infants.
- A premature post-discharge formula like Enfamil EnfaCare is often recommended to be used through 9 months of age.
*Compared to Enfamil Premium® Infant
References: 1. Clandinin MT, Van Aerde JE, Merkel KL, et al. Growth and development of preterm infants fed infant formulas containing docosahexaenoic acid and arachidonic acid. J Pediatr. 2005;146:461-468.
6 - 8 fl oz (237ml) Bottles ~ Total Net Wt. 1.5 qt (1.42L)
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Use as directed by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil clean utensils, bottles, and nipples in water before use. 1.) Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing feeding bottles. 2.) Shake bottle well and remove cap and foil seal. 3.) Pour into feeding bottle(s). Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Opened bottles and prepared formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40°F (2-4°C) for no longer than 48 hours. Do not use opened bottle and/or prepared formula if they are unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared bottle. After feeding begins, use formula within one hour or discard. Store unopened bottles at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat. Do not freeze. Additional tips to reduce fussiness and gas: Feed her smaller amounts. If your baby is crying and frantic with hunger, calm her before the feeding to prevent her from gulping air. Keep your baby in an upright position while you feed her. Burp your baby after every 2-3 fl oz.
©Mead Johnson Nutritional
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result. Do not accept if package has been opened. Do not use if protective seal around cap, or if foil seal under cap, is damaged or missing.
|Serving Size||4.5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container||About 10|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 3
Product in inches (LxWxH): 7.3x 3.85x 5.85
Item Code: 250659
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1099earn points
- $1149earn points
- $799earn points
- $829Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $1099earn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF