Frequently bought with...
Scientifically designed to support the growth and development of babies born prematurely.
- With extra vitamins and minerals, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby's healthy development
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average*
- Premature babies fed Enfamil formulas** during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of healthy breastfed infants
- Formulas like Enfamil EnfaCare are often recommended to be used through 9 months of age
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil EnfaCare is right for your baby.
*Average level of DHA in worldwide breast milk is 0.32% ± 0.22% (mean ± standard deviation of total fatty acids) based on an analysis of 65 studies of 2,474 women.
**Enfamil Premature Lipil, Enfamil Enfacare Lipil, Enfamil Lipil
Information current as of August 12, 2010. If you have a question, we are here for you. Call us toll free: 1-800-BABY123, 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Saturday, Central Time. Or visit Enfamil.com.
Made in the USA
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered infant formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby.
Ask you baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into the bottle. Add powder.
- Cap bottle and shake well.
Use the chart below for correct amounts of water and powder. Use scoop in can to measure powder. Store Dry scoop in this can.
- To make 2 fl oz Bottle - 2 fl oz Water & 1 (9.8g) unpacked level scoop*
- To make 4 fl oz Bottle - 4 fl oz Water & 2 (19.6g) unpacked level scoops*
- To make 8 fl oz Bottle - 8 fl oz Water & 4 (39.2g) unpacked level scoops*
*each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.
Makes 82 fl oz
Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Once prepared, infant formula can spoil quickly. Either feed immediately or cover and store in refrigerator at 35-40° F (2-4° C) for no longer than 24 hours. Do not use prepared formula if it is unrefrigerated for more than a total of 2 hours. Do not freeze prepared formula. After feeding begins do not refrigerate feeding bottle. You must use within 1 hour or discard.
Powder Storage: Store cans at room temperature. After opening can, keep tightly covered, store in dry area and use contents within 1 month. Do not freeze powder and avoid excessive heat.
©2005 Mead Johnson & Company
Do not use a microwave oven to warm formula. Serious burns may result.
|Serving Size||4.5 oz|
|Serving Per Container||18|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.98
Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.1x 4.1x 4.4
Item Code: 610526
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- $1149earn points
- $799earn points
- $799earn points
- Priced Per Storeearn points
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $169Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $799earn points
- $699Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFFearn points