- Nipple ready
- Ready to feed nursette bottle
- Do not add water
6 pack (6-2oz/59ml bottles)
Scientifically designed to support the growth and development of babies born prematurely.
- With extra vitamins and minerals, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby's healthy development
- DHA level similar to worldwide breast milk average*
- Premature babies fed Enfamil formulas** during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of healthy breastfed infants
- Formulas like Enfamil EnfaCare are often recommended to be used through 9 months of age
Ask your baby's doctor if Enfamil EnfaCare is right for your baby.
*Average level of DHA in worldwide breast milk is 0.32% ± 0.22% (mean ± standard deviation of total fatty acids) based on an analysis of 65 studies of 2,474 women.
**Enfamil Premature Lipil, Enfamil Enfacare Lipil, Enfamil Lipil
Information current as of August 12, 2010. If you have a question, we are here for you. Call us toll free: 1-800-BABY123, 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Saturday, Central Time. Or visit Enfamil.com.
Made in the USA
Please refer to the actual product label for up to date and current nutrient information.
Should you have any questions, please contact Mead Johnson at 1-800-BABY123.
©2010 Mead Johnson & Company
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.5x 4.5x 3.6
Item Code: 250648
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.