- 2 powder refills
- Over 49% more vs. our 21.5 oz tub
- #1 brand recommended by pediatricians
- Non-GMO*: Ingredients not genetically engineered
- Eases fussiness, gas & crying
- Works in 24 hours
- Triple Health Guard: DHA for brain, 30 nutrients for growth, vitamins & minerals for immune health
- Closer to breast milk than previous formulation
Enfamil Premium Gentlease is an innovative non-GMO* formula that has nutrients also found in breast milk and has been clinically shown to reduce fussiness, gas & crying within 24 hours.** And it now has 29 mg of the nutrient inositol per 6 fl oz, bringing this formula closer to breast milk than ever before.
Experts agree on the many benefits of breast milk. If you choose to use infant formula, ask your baby's doctor about Enfamil Premium Gentlease.
No artificial flavors, sweeteners or colors. Kosher.
*Trace amounts of genetically engineered material may be present in the product, such as from manufacturing environments and process sources. For more information, visit enfamil.com/nonGMO.
**vs. the same babies at the beginning of the study.
Your baby's health depends on carefully following the instructions below. Proper hygiene, preparation, dilution, use and storage are important when preparing infant formula. Powdered formulas are not sterile and should not be fed to infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Ask your baby's doctor which formula is appropriate for your baby. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to use cooled, boiled water for mixing and the need to boil clean utensils, bottles and nipples in water before use.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap & water before preparing formula
- Pour desired amount of water into bottle. Add powder
- Cap bottle and shake well
Use scoop in carton to measure powder. Store dry scoop in pouch.
- To make 2 fl oz bottle, mix 2 fl oz water with 1 unpacked level scoop (8.7 g)*
- To make 4 fl oz bottle, mix 4 fl oz water with 2 unpacked level scoops (17.4 g)*
- To make 8 fl oz bottle, mix 8 fl oz water with 4 unpacked level scoops (34.8 g)*
Storage handling: Store powder at room temperature; avoid extreme temperatures. Refill pouches can be used with reusable Enfamil Premium Gentlease tubs, sold separately. After opening, keep pouch or tub lid tightly closed, store in a dry area, and use contents within 1 month. Use tub with Enfamil Premium Gentlease formula only. Keep powder fresh and prevent bacterial growth by assuring tub is clean and completely dry. Completely empty tub and wipe clean with a clean, dry cloth before refilling.
*Each scoop adds about 0.2 fl oz to the amount of prepared formula.©2017 Mead Johnson & Company, LLC
|Premium Gentlease Infant Formula Milk-Based Powder With Iron Pouches|
|Serving Size||5 fl oz|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
|Calories - Nutrients||100|
|A - Vitamins||300IU|
|D - Vitamins||60IU|
|E - Vitamins||2IU|
|K - Vitamins||9mcg|
|B6 - Vitamins||60mcg|
|B12 - Vitamins||0.3mcg|
|C - Vitamins||12mg|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.26
Product in inches (LxWxH): 3.75x 5.9x 9.75
Item Code: 443291
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.