Frequently bought with...
For Color Treated & Processed Hair.
- Rich Hibiscus blends with fragrant Coconut to re-hydrate keratin fibers for maximum brilliance.
- Organic Argan Oil, reduces frizz, prevents split ends, breakage and adds remarkable shine.
- Keratin provides critical proteins to impart core radiance and strength.
- Panthenol aids in moisture retention, increasing elasticity and thickening hair.
- Gotu Kola supports healthy, vibrant hair.
- Quinoa Protein, high in Amino Acids, fortifies, conditions and supports hair health..
- Hibiscus, rich in Alpha Hydroxy and Amino Acids, rehydrates keratin fibers adding luster and smoothness.
- Organic Calendula, Chamomile and White Tea botanicals harmonize and replenish.
- Aloe Vera improves scalp health with powerful antioxidants.
- Naturally nourishing Organic Jojoba, Organic Coconut and Avocado Oils work in concert to deeply hydrate hair while adding luster and softness.
- Hemp Oil, a rich source of essential amino acids, promotes keratin formation for stronger, healthier hair.
- Naturally soothing Babassu Oil protects with emollient properties to penetrate quickly into the hair shaft resulting in soft lustrous smoothness.
- pH Balanced and Biodegradable.
EO® Sulfate Free Coconut & Hibiscus Keratin Conditioner is enriched with key beneficial ingredients to protect hair from the daily damage of heat styling, chemical processing and color treatments. Free of sulfates found in most hair care, the Keratin and Quinoa proteins bond with each individual strand, imparting a protective coating that lasts between washes to leave hair light, bouncy and silky soft. This unique formula gently cleanses and provides core strength for maximum elasticity and shine.
Made in USA
Apply to wet hair and rinse. For best results use following EO Sulfate Free Keratin Shampoo.
©Essential Oil Products
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 1
Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.0x 7.3
Item Code: 250898
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.