For Visibly Red Skin
With Subtle Green Color Neutralizers
- Formulated with Natural Licochalcone, a Skin Soothing Extract of Licorice Root
- Helps Calm Sensitive Skin Prone to Redness
- Subtle Green Neutralizers Help to Immediately Counteract & Diminish Red Skin Tone
- Helps Protect the Skin from Redness-Provoking UVA / UVB Rays
- Light Texture | Promotes Quick Absorption
- Gentle Formula That Helps Minimize the Risk of Irritation
- Fragrance-Free, Oil-Free, Non-Comedogenic
- Dermatological Skincare
Eucerin® Redness Relief — A revolutionary, clinically proven skin care system that prmotes immediate redness relief and helps improve the condition of visibly red skin within weeks.
Eucerin® Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15 helps provide daily moisturization and UV protection while immediately helping to reduce visible redness and blotchiness, to promote an even-toned complexion.
All Eucerin® Redness Relief products are safe and appropriate for sensitive skin, redness-prone skin and Rosacea.
Eucerin® Redness Relief subtle green color neutralizers help to instantly counteract visible redness to promote an even-toned complexion.
What is Licohalcone?
Licochalcone (Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract) is a licorice root extract with skin soothing properties.
Eucerin® supports: National Rosacea Society in it's Rosacea Awareness Campaign.
Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective UV sunscreen.
Made in GermanyFor sunscreen use:
- Apply Liberally 15 Minutes before Sun Exposure
- Reapply at least Every 2 Hours
- Use a Water Resistant Sunscreen if Swimming or Sweating
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. ©Beiersdorf
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.36
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.4x 2.1x 5.2
Item Code: 659436
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Priced Per StoreBuy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $599earn points