- High-strength & lightweight under 34lbs
- "Tool Free" adjustable front rigging
- Two position axle and caster fork
Everest & Jennings Traveler L4 Wheelchair
Everest & Jennings introduces the latest in a long tradition of quality wheelchairs. The Traveler L4 is the newest high-strength lightweight wheelchair addition to the Traveler line, a brand respected for performance and durability. The Traveler L4 is a high-strength lightweight K0004 Medicare coded wheelchair. The Traveler L4 has dual axles and multi-position caster forks for an adjustable seat height of 18 or 20 inches. The wheelchair comes standard with non-marking polyurethane tires, anti-tippers and a chart pocket. The Traveler L4 is manufactured with the same commitment to quality Everest & Jennings is known for.
- Weighs Less Than 34 lbs Without Front Rigging
- Black Nylon Upholstery
- Chart Pocket on Back
- "Tool Free" Adjustable Front Rigging
- Anti-Tippers Come Standard
- Non-Marking Polyurethane Tires
- Industry Compatible Front Rigging
- Flip Back Arms
- Height Adjustable Back
- Two Position Axle & Caster Fork Provides 2" Seat Height Adjustment
- 250 lb Weight Capacity (300 lb. on models with 18" seat depth)
- Meets Medicare Code K0004
Federal Law prohibits the reuse of medical supplies; therefore returns of medical supplies are only accepted in cases of manufacturer defect.Limited lifetime warranty on sideframe and crossbraces
© 2010 GF Health Products, Inc.
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 33
Product in inches (LxWxH): 37.0x 32.0x 13.0
Item Code: 450217
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.