- Long-lasting & durable finish
- Industry compatible front rigging
- Meets Medicare code K0001 & K0002
Traveler SE Steel Wheelchair
Incorporates the legendary Everest & Jennings® wheelchair frame with saddle-joint tubular construction and the latest industry standard front rigging. This wheelchair comes in a hammer tone finish and provides the most effective combination K0001/K0002 wheelchair available.
- Black Vinyl Upholstery
- Chart Pocket on Back
- "Tool Free" Adjustable Front Rigging
- Hammer Tone Paint Provides a Long-Lasting & Durable Finish
- Industry Compatible Front Rigging
- Two Position Axle & Castor Fork Provides 2" Seat Height Adjustment
- 250 lb Maximum Weight Capacity (Evenly Distributed)
- Latex Free
- Meets Medicare Code K0001 & K0002
Federal Law prohibits the reuse of medical supplies; therefore returns of medical supplies are only accepted in cases of manufacturer defect.Limited 1 year on side frames and crossbars
© Everest & Jennings
Not eligible for Ship to Store at this time See Ship to Store FAQs
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 53
Product in inches (LxWxH): 12.0x 32.0x 37.0
Item Code: 483553
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.