Frequently bought with...
- 2/$1200 or 1/$649Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- $629Buy 1, Get 1 50% OFF
- Relieves headache & toothache
- For premenstrual & menstrual cramps
- Temporarily relieves arthritis pain
Excedrin Extra Strength is a combination pain reliever that contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine. Doctors believe that these combination pain relief products offer major advantages, including an enhanced pain relieving effect. Caffeine is also an ingredient in many prescription headache treatments, however, a non-prescription, combination headache pain reliever like Excedrin is often recommended as an alternative.
- For some, headache relief starts in just 15 minutes
- Excedrin pain reliever fast-acting formula delivers powerful relief from headache symptoms
- Contains acetaminophen, aspirin, and caffeine
- do not use more than directed
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 geltabs every 6 hours; not more than 8 geltabs in 24 hours
- under 12 years: ask a doctor
- store at 20 degrees -25 degrees C (68 degrees -77 degrees F)
- close cap tightly after use
- read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information.
Do not use if inner foil seal imprinted with "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing. Warnings
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 8 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Caffeine warning: The recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as a cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and, occasionally, rapid heart beat.
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
Ask a doctor before use if
- you have liver disease
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking
- a prescription drug for diabetes, gout, or arthritis
- any other drug, or are under a doctor's care for any serious condition
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- painful area is red or swollen
- pain gets worse or lasts for more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts for more than 3 days
- any new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
temporarily relives minor aches and pains due to:
- a cold
- muscular aches
- premenstrual & menstrual cramps
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.08
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.8x 3.0x 1.8
Item Code: 914159
Customers who bought this also bought...
- Arm & Hammer 2x Concentrated ...50 fl oz$629Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- $679earn points