Crushes tablets for easier swallowing!
- Crushes tablets into powder
- With built-in storage container
- Promotes easier swallowing
- Crushes tablets into powder.
- Built-in storage container for pills.
This unique three-piece tablet powdering device crushes tablets into powder effortlessly for easier swallowing. The smooth grinding surface design assures that none of the medication will become impacted into the grinding surfaces resulting in a loss of medication. This feature insures that all of the medication that is crushed can be emptied from the crusher and thus taken by the patient. A tablet container is built into the crusher to store your medication.Note
: Enteric-coated tablets are intended to be swallowed whole and should never be crushed before taking.
Contents: One Tablet Crusher with Pill Container.Cleaning instructions:
Before using, wash with mild detergent, rinse with warm water and allow to air dry.
1. Unscrew crusher cap and place tablets into container.
2. Screw the crusher cap down tightly against the tablets. Then, with a firm hold on the crusher cap, rotate the crusher cap back and forth to crush the tablets. Repeat this back and forth movement until a uniform powder has been achieved. Each time the cap is rotated back and forth, increase the forward rotation to increase the crushing pressure on the tablets. When the cap can no longer be rotated down onto the tablets, back the rotation off one or two revolutions and tap the container on the table to redistribute the powder. Repeat the back and forth crushing rotation of the cap. Do this several times to achieve an extremely fine powder.
3. Remove cap to empty powdered tablets from container.
4. To store medication, unscrew bottom pill container cover and fill container with tablets. Replace the cover tightly.(c)1998 Apothecary Products