- Connect to Balance Rewards & earn points
- Tracks steps, distance & calories burned
- Wireless, small & discrete
Balance Rewards points just for tracking your health.
250 points when you connect an app/device or set your first goal.
20 points per activity.1
Get Fit. Have Fun. Meet Zip™!
Turn Your Everyday Life into a Fun Path to Fitness
- Magenta Color
- Tracks Steps, Distance & Calories Burned
- Set Goals, View Progress & Earn Badges
- Free iPhone & Android App
- Small & Discreet – Wear in Pocket, on Belt or Bra
- Log Food, Weight & More on Fitbit’s Website or Apps
- Sweat, Rain, & Splash Proof
- Replaceable Battery With a 4-6 Month Life
- Get a Kick out of Fitness With This Little Device
Much more than a pedometer, Zip™ tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned - then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit® account. Your stats wirelessly upload via computer or select Bluetooth 4.0 mobile devices (like iPhone 4S), so you will know in real time when you are close to a goal and when you've reached one. Whether online or through the Fitbit App, you can set goals, track progress, earn badges or connect with friends and family for support. Check to see how you compare with friends and family, and even provide a message to egg them on. Stay motivated to keep on your path to fitness with graphs, badges, and friendly competitions.
Zip™ encourages you to set goals, challenge friends, and go farther - one step at time. That's how you turn everyday life into a social, achievable, awesome path to fitness.
Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.
1 Applicable activities are fitness, weight, blood pressure and blood glucose logging. Due to state and federal laws, points cannot be earned on some items, and points will not be earned in a transaction where Redemption Dollars are used. Daily and monthly rewards limits apply, see Balance Rewards terms and conditions for full details.