- For ages 2-11 years
- Cramp- and stimulant-free
- #1 pediatrician recommended laxative brand
Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Drink a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid with each dose.
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum dose per day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||3-6 tablets||6 tablets|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1-3 tablets||3 tablets|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor|
- Child resistant cap
- Tablet may not appear as shown
- The top of the bottle is sealed with foil for your safety. Do not use if foil imprinted "sealed for your protection" is broken or missing.
Fleet - Children's
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you child has:
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop using this product and consult a doctor if your child:
- has rectal bleeding
- does not have a bowel movement within 6 hours of taking this product.
These symptoms may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
For relief of occasional constipation
This product generally produces bowel movement in 1/2 to 6 hours
|Serving Size||1 Tablet|
|Serving Per Container|
|Amount per Serving||%DV|
This product has no shipping restrictions.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15
Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.85x 1.85x 3.5
Item Code: 542662
*Many of these answers are provided by manufacturers or other customers. Walgreens does not review, verify, or endorse those answers, which represent the sole opinions of those parties.